This quote seems
to me the best way to present the twenty subjects representing
what seems important to remember different knowledge that melt
my artistic and philosophical process. I experienced so much
subjects and it seems important to summarize my conclusions on
my practices. In first place, I consider creativity and curiosity
as the two essential human values. Inevitably, we evolve in the
right direction when we ask ourselves questions. One question
leads to an answer. The same answer will lead to a creation.
us is full of opportunities to cultivate our wisdom.
points translate my existential imagery :
1. Astronomy for humility and technical
2. Photography for observation
3. Philosophy for wisdom
4. Agriculture and cows for the respect of land trades
5. Volcanoes and earth sciences for the simple fascination
6. Psychoanalysis and Carl Gustav Jung in order to understand humanity...